021 loadcell

您好,在本视频中,我们不会设置一个指标只是为了看看它是如何工作的。
Hello, in this video, we will not set an indicator just to see as to how it is working.

首先,我想向您展示其中的联系。
First of all, I want to show you the connection.

好的,例如,如果你看这里,你会看到细胞的内部。
OK, for example, if you look to here, you will you will see the inside of the cell.

你会看到电阻,好吗?
You will see the resistors, OK?

从这里开始,就像一座桥,好吧。
And from here, like a bridge, OK.

从这里,您将看到绿屏正在交换,这是电源加电源,我们可以认为,好的,白色是它来自这里的输出。
From here, you will see the green screen is exchange and this is the supply plus supply power supply that we can think, OK, and the white is it is coming from here from this output.

这是信号正,这是电源的负,或者电源来自这里,黑色是信号负,红色是信号负。
It is the signal plus and this is the minus for the supply or power supply comes from here is black and the red is signal minus.

好的,如果我们来到这里,我想向您展示它,那么这有点复杂,因为我想稍后向您解释它,例如,从我们的,呃,法律本身,这是即将到来的电缆,好的,这边。
OK, and if we come to here and I want to show it to you, then this is a little bit complicated because I want to explain it a little bit later to you, for example, from the from our, uh, law itself, this is the coming cable, OK, this side.

我们有绿色和黑色的电缆,红色和白色的电缆也可以从这里出来。
And there is we have green and black and also the red and also white cables comes OK from here.

我将它们全部连接到这里。
And I connect them all to here.

这就到了这里。
And this goes to where this goes to here.

好的,这是,呃,Brane,呃,指示器。
OK, this is, uh, Brane, uh, indicator.

因此,该连接适应该指标。
Because of this, this connection is adapted to this indicator.

现在你可以看到指示器上有一个数字,OK,并且根据这个单元格的情况,指示器正在计算总重量,OK,并显示给我们。
And now you can see on indicator there is a numbers, OK, and according to this cell situation, an indicator is calculating the total weight, OK, and showing it to us.

在法律本身中,您会看到名称,例如,这是型号Alty Five C,容量为三百公斤。
And the first thing in here in the law itself, you will see the name, for example, this is the model Alty five C and the capacity is three hundred kilograms.

那么这意味着什么呢?
So what does that means?

这个大电池将提供最大 300 公斤的值。
This large cell is going to give maximum 300 kg value.

它只是说,好吧,我现在 250 公斤,它正在生产这个大电池,呃正在生产毫伏,好吧。
And is it just saying, OK, I am at 250 kg now it is producing this large cell, uh is producing a millivolts, OK.

根据这些大电池毫伏和我们的指示器或我们的 p.l.c.
And according to these large cells millivolts and our indicator or our p.l.c.

读取这个毫伏并对我们说 1 千克或 50 千克,或者例如 100 千克和电子,根据此处,在法律本身中您会看到这个区域。
is reading this millivolts and saying to us one kilogram or 50 kg or for example, 100 kg and electron, and in the law itself you will see this area OK, according to here.

据你说,当我在这里按两个时,好的,然后你就会看到我们的指示器。
And according to you, when I press two here, OK, then you will see our indicator.

将会发生什么变化。
What is going to change.

好吧,根据我们的压力,好吧,它会改变很多。
OK, and according to our pressure, OK, it will change a lot.

让我们试着看看。
Let's try to want to see.

你可以看到它正在改变、改变、改变。
You can see it is changing and changing and changing.

让我们尝试一次、一次又一次。
And let's try once, once more and again.

这样纠正位置,OK,你会看到我的手是这样的,我是Preysing,OK,根据这个压力,你可以看到kg值的变化,变化很大。
To correct position like this, OK, and you will see my hand like this, I am Preysing, OK, according to this pressure, you can see the change of the value kg value is changing a lot.

你可以看到它会承受很大的压力,它会承受 100 公斤的压力。
You can see it will go to a lot of pressure and 100 kg it is giving.

如果我们把Lord Cell放在一起,公斤是丰富的还是最大公斤达到600?
And if we put, for example, to Lord Cell together, is the kilogramme rich or maximum kilogramme reach to 600?

不,如果你把它们平行放置,一根电缆去,例如,这个指示器是一根电缆,那一刻最大公斤是300公斤。
No, if you put them up as parallel and one for cable goes to, for example, this indicator is one cable and that moment also maximum kg is 300 kg.

好的,只要用三四个Nawzad,你计算后就可以得到有效的结果和准确的结果。
OK, just with the three or four Nawzad you can reach to effective result and exact results after you are calculating.

例如,在这些批次中,他们可以连接到这个单元、我们的 p.l.c.、大型模型。
And for example, in these lots and OK, they can connect to this cell, to our p.l.c., to large scale model.

好的,像这样,像这个指标我们可以看到单元模块内部的值,我们可以继续。
OK, like this, like this indicator we can see the values inside of the cell module and we can continue.

这只是一种大细胞类型,好吗?
This is just one large cell type, OK?

如果你允许的话,我会带你去第二个地段。
And if you let me I will show you to second lots said.

这里还有另一种细胞类型。
And also another one cell type in here.

好的,它来自 Zimet Zemi 传感器,您会看到绳子,您会看到公斤 Máximo kg 两公斤。
OK, it is from the Zimet Zemi transducer and you will see the cord and you will see the kilogramme Máximo kg two kg.

那么它是什么它是什么,两点零零零零毫伏除以世界。
So what it what is it, two point zero zero zero zero millivolts divided by world.

这就是有效的毫伏值。
So this is the the effective millivolts value.

好的,根据每个电压、每公斤或重量值。
OK, according to each voltage, each kilogram or weight value.

好的,我们根据这些毫伏就得到两个点零零零零毫瓦。
OK, we will get two point zero zero zero zero milliwatt according to these millivolts.

好的,我们不会出售正在计算最大值或没有实际值的脉冲或指标模块。
OK, we will not sell modules of pulses or indicators are calculating the maximum or no real value.

好吧,你能用毫伏计算的实际值来自于主。
OK, the actual value that you can calculate with the millivolts comes from the Lord.

对于这个 Jimmi 传感器,您可以从这里看到计算点。
And also for this Jimmi transducer, you will see the calculating points from here.

OK,就按照这里的这里,然后就可以放了。
OK, in here according to here, then you will put it.

会发生什么?
And what will happen?

我们会这样说。
We will put it like this.

好的,还有一些。
OK, and some.

压力会影响我们的听力。
Pressure will affect to us to hear.

好的,现在会发生什么,这个拉塞尔将产生毫伏,根据这个毫伏,我们的指标或我们的政策是计算实际值。
OK, and now what will happen this Lascelles will produce a millivolts and according to this millivolts, our indicators or our policy is calculate the actual value.

这些是最后的单元、最后的单元结构和工作类型。
These are the last cells and the last cell structure and the working types.

嗯,我没有提供任何深入的详细信息或理论信息,例如它如何向我们展示价值的指标。
Um, there is no deep detailed information or theoretical information from me like indicator how it shows to value to us.

该 p.l.c.
The p.l.c.

模块将向我们展示其价值。
modules are going to show us the value.

正是我们所需要的。
Just what we need.

我们需要进行校准,校准后我们可以从区域现场的真实硬件重新激活 KG、Tome 或 MG。
We need to do a calibration and after the calibration we can reactivate or KG's or Tome's or MG from the real hardware from the area field.

好的,我们可以在这里展示,也可以在矿井中展示。
OK, we can show it in the here and we can show it in the mine.

我完成了这个视频。
I finished for this video.

下一个视频见。
See you in the next video.